These are the top five stories you should monitor today.
- I wired $120,000 to the UK for Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia -Witness
Ademola Oshodi, a staff of Diamond Bank Plc on Monday told a Lagos State High Court that he helped Justice Rita Ofili-Ajumogobia wire $120,000 to a company named Silver Steps Incorporated in the United Kingdom.
2. Nothing has been done about sexual abuse of female IDPs
The Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) group on Monday said sexual abuse of female Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) by security operatives and camp officials have been swept under the carpet.
3. Ex-President Jonathan, Diezani named in Malabu oil scandal
Former President Goodluck Jonathan and ex-Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke have been named by Italian prosecutors among those who allegedly received kickbacks in the $1.3bn Malabu oil block deal.
4. Army clears, releases 1250 Boko Haram suspects
The Nigerian Army said it has released 1250 Boko Haram suspects who have been ascertained to have no link to the insurgency group.
5. Osinbajo had no plan to visit Delta – Presidency
The Presidency has said reports that the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo will be visiting Delta State on Tuesday was false.