by Smitten Kitten
Sometimes over time, couples forget how lucky they are to have found the wonderful catch in their partner. If your relationship is going through a similar phase, it’s time to make him realise how lucky he is to have you in his life.
1. Spend time away: Spending too much together doesn’t give him a chance to think about you or to miss you. And to create the sexual chemistry, you have to give him space and an opportunity to miss you. As much as you want to be with him all the time, try spending some time away from each other.
2. Confidence is the key: A confident personality is always much more appealing than an insecure one. Women who are confident, positive and comfortable in their own skin are always more attractive. So to make yourself sexually attractive to someone, ooze the confidence and charisma.
3. Be a tease: If you get things easily, you start taking it for granted. Same goes for sex. If your partner can get to have sex with you whenever he wishes to, he will stop valuing it. This could lead to lack of sexual chemistry between you two. To keep things alive, be a tease now and then. Don’t go beyond a make-out session or do something sexy and naughty in public.
4. Indulge in PDA: Indulge in some public display of affection to bring the sexual chemistry back into your relationship. When you’re restricted from doing something, it makes it even more exciting. Try hitting the club and grinding with your partner on the dance floor. The sexual chemistry is sure to build up.
5. Make him feel lucky: Sometimes over time, couples forget how lucky they are to have found the wonderful catch in their partner. If your relationship is going through a similar phase, it’s time to make him realise how lucky he is to have you in his life. Do sexually special things for him to remind him how amazing you are.
6. Don’t be too predictable: Being unpredictable and adventurous can be very sexy. It adds a rush to your relationship and keep things exciting. After all who doesn’t like surprises? Once in a while bring out your naughty side by doing something adventurous and fun when he’s least expecting it.
7. Be positive: Positive people are happy people and happy people are automatically super attractive and fun to be around with. When you’re feeling good and cheery, you will pass on the feel-good factor to people around you especially your partner. This will make him want you even more.
8. Look sexy: When you look sexy, you will feel sexy. So, hit the gym, dress better, get a haircut… do whatever it takes to make you look and feel good. Make sure your partner’s jaw drops when he looks at you and you know you’ve brought back the sexual chemistry back in your lives.
Read more in iDiva
Op-ed pieces and contributions are the opinions of the writers only and do not represent the opinions of Y!/YNaija.