Isis claims responsibility for London terror attack

by Dolapo Adelana

The Islamic State, ISIS, has claimed responsibility for the Westminster attack that left three victims dead in the heart of London.

According to Amaq News Agency, ISIS propaganda news service, the attacker was a “soldier of the caliphate”.

“The perpetrator of the attacks yesterday in front of the British parliament in London is an Islamic State soldier and he carried out the operation in response to calls to target citizens of the coalition,” said the statement by Amaq.

On Thursday British Prime Minister, Theresa May said the attacker was British-born and had been the subject of a historical investigation over violent extremism by MI5.

“The police have no reason to believe there are imminent further attacks on the public,” she told MPs gathered in a packed House of Commons.

“Some years ago, he was once investigated by MI5 in relation to concerns about violent extremism.

“He was a peripheral figure and the case is historic…there was no prior intelligence of his intent o prior intelligence of his intent or the plot.”

 

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published.

cool good eh love2 cute confused notgood numb disgusting fail