by David Wygant
So you’re in a relationship and your woman starts nagging. She tells you that you just don’t understand her, and that she really wishes that you would just do more “little things.”
It’s not the big things that make women happy, it’s paying attention to the little details and showing you care that is really meaningful to them. Women are really simple. They don’t need lavish gifts – they need to know you’re thinking about them.
Here are some ideas to get you started doing these “little things” your woman really wants:
1. Rub her feet instead of asking her if she wants you to rub her feet. Make it look like you want to do it.
2. Make her dinner one night instead of having her make you dinner. Don’t ask her if she wants you to make dinner. Make her dinner before she gets home.
3. Open the bottle of wine instead of sitting there on the couch waiting for her to open it. Get up and open it yourself.
4. Light the candle so that she arrives home to a nice environment instead of coming home to the glaring lights of the television and other things.
5. Send her a text in the middle of the day telling her “I miss your smile from this morning” or “Last night was amazing!” or “The conversation we had last night was great.”
6. Send a free ecard in the middle of the day . . . something cute to remind her how much you really care about her.
7. If she’s going on a business trip, offer to drive her to the airport or pick her up to make her life that much easier.
8. Let her have control of the remote control. Don’t monopolize it for a change. Just give it to her and let her actually sit there and enjoying watching one of her shows. Then you can share one of her interests by watching it with her.
9. Offer to iron one of her shirts or take her clothes to the dry cleaner instead of her being your live-in maid.
10. Clean up the bathroom without being asked. Don’t just sit there and ignore the mess around the toilet – Clean it up! Clean up. If you know it drives her crazy to see water splashed all around the sink, dry that area after you use it.
11. If you work out together, offer to train her instead of rushing through your own workout and then not letting her workout at the same time.
12. Take a shower together, then wash her hair, scrub her back and give her a spa treatment. Do this and enjoy it!
13. The next time she gives you a massage, give her a massage the next day. Offer it! Don’t just say you’ll give her a massage . . . do it!
14. Surprise her by making plans. Tell her “We’re going out tonight honey.” You can even just go out for a drink or dinner somewhere. It’s taking the initiative that’s important.
15. Decide on and set aside one night a week as date night. Have a date like when you first started dating.
16. Call her in the middle of the day and just say hello. Don’t wait for her to call you.
It’s very simple to keep women satisfied. It’s not about what you give them financially or what gifts you give them. That’s a cop out. It’s the little things. The guys who make the biggest mistake are the ones who ignore their woman then all of a sudden give them an expensive gift to make up for it. That doesn’t make up for it at all.
For over nearly 20 years, David Wygant has been earning the trust of American men and women looking to transform their love lives. Today, no dating coach on earth commands more respect from the media, from other experts, and from real-life individuals.
Op-ed pieces and contributions are the opinions of the writers only and do not represent the opinions of Y!/YNaija.
Follow @ynaija on Twitter