from California Pyschics
Unrequited love does offer hope, as it gives us the reason and means to cope. There’s someone for everyone, so never allow your hope to come undone.
Love is a rush of blissful emotions and feelings. It can bring a lifetime’s worth of healing. The tender affection that love does bring has a way of encompassing everything. Every relationship endures highs and lows. That’s just the way that love goes. It takes you away into oblivion and keeps you wanting more. True love is always willing to last forevermore. There are certain things that only love can do. However, if it causes heartbreak and pain, then it may be fooling you.
Love is always worth a try, and here are thirty reasons why.
1. You’re comfortable with each other, no matter what others say or do.
2. Plans are made and kept, or the excuse is true.
3. Time is always planned and reserved just for you.
4. Your needs are a top priority over most people and things.
5. Begging or pleading is not required for affection.
6. Family, friends, or work doesn’t compare to you.
7. Love stands up for you anytime there is trouble.
8. Attention and awareness is freely given, and faults are ignored or quickly forgiven.
9. There are no secrets regarding your relationship and it’s good companionship.
10. You’re not left lonely or alone, until your partner decides otherwise.
11. Good surprises, gifts of laughter, and togetherness often arise.
12. You will always be welcomed in your lover’s company.
13. No other lover exists in the mind of your partner. There is no competition.
14. There is constant and consistent contact showing care from each partner.
16. Sharing is open, honest, and without hesitation.
17. Your lover seeks to understand your problems and frustrations.
18. You are worth more than the cost of anything they could buy.
19. There are answers to questions of where, when, how, or why.
20. No one walks away without a plan to return.
21. What your family and friends think does not impact your relationship.
22. You find comfort and clarity in your respective roles, and they feel whole.
23. Love doesn’t need to be chased, as it is easily found.
24. Your lifestyle doesn’t get in the way of a love which has no bounds.
25. It’s easy to forgive, forget, and move on when something goes wrong.
26. You don’t have to buy anything to make someone happy or feel strong.
27. Mind, body, and soul is appreciated and respected.
28. The relationship is worthy of safety and protection
29. There is a deep and profound connection.
30. “I Love You” is easy to say when other words fail or get in the way.
I’ve been in love, and I’ve also been fooled. You’re the only one who can determine what’s happening to you. If you find this list makes sense, then it’s likely love you’ve experienced. There are many things I could add, but most of us can recognize when a relationship is going nowhere or has turned bad.
Unrequited love does offer hope, as it gives us the reason and means to cope. There’s someone for everyone, so never allow your hope to come undone. Just when you least expect it, I am certain you’ll find the one. In the meantime, let your mind be at ease. Live your life just as you are pleased. If a love doesn’t work out, then please remember it’s not all that your life is about. Count your blessings each given day. Happily wait until true love finds its way. Dating is an excellent way to practice and play.
Op-ed pieces and contributions are the opinions of the writers only and do not represent the opinions of Y!/YNaija.