580 Nigerians are expected from the Libya this week.
Why it matters: The number of Nigerians that have returned from the North African country this year has run into hundreds and more hundreds.
Let’s go back a little:
- 138 Nigerians, 4 critically ill returned from Libya – October 3.
- Senator Shehu Sani says the suffering of the thousands of Nigerians in Libya has made their recruitment as terrorists quite easy.
- NEMA received 121 Nigerian returnees from Libya – in September… and many others.
- DSP Joseph Alabi, the spokesperson for the Lagos Airport Police Command, confirmed the development to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Monday in Lagos.
- Alabi said that 420 Nigerians would arrive in the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos on Tuesday via two chartered flights while another 160 would come back on Thursday.
Omoleye Omoruyi… an apprentice web/game developer, novelist, sensitive to happenings in the world. Meet him @Lord_rickie on Twitter/Instagram