These are the top five stories you should be monitoring today.
- Ondo gov election won’t be postponed – INEC
The Independent National Electoral Commission has said the crisis within the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will not stop it from conducting the Ondo governorship election on the scheduled date.
2. PDP leaders pay solidarity visit to Fani-Kayode, others in EFCC custody
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Caretaker Committee and some top member of the party on Wednesday visited prominent Nigerians who are in the custody of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission for varying corrupt practices.
3. Former Customs boss, Dikko, returns N1bn to EFCC
Former Comptroller-General of the Nigeria Customs Service, Alhaji Abdullahi Dikko has returned N1,004,000,000 to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
4. Ondo PDP crisis: Appeal Court constitutes new panel
The President of the Appeal Court, Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa has constituted a new panel to hear the appeals of the Peoples Democratic Party Ondo State governorship ticket disputes.
5. $15.5m: Court convicts four companies linked to Patience Jonathan
Four companies on Wednesday were convicted by a Federal High Court in Lagos for laundering $15.5m kept in their accounts.