by UpNepa (Nigerian Entertainment Police Authority)
The entertainment world is all about being heard, seen, or talked about. There’s nothing like being reserved. There is zero tolerance for one hit wonders and so, everyone is fighting to stay on top of his/her game. In this week’s entertainment update, we try to unravel the secrets behind some entertainers’ continued presence and relevance.
1) #survivalformula: Omawumi. The formula here is 100% realness. Girl next door dat u can relate to.Naturally allergic 2 fakeness. Down to earth
2) #survivalformula: Denrele Packaged madness. The formula is civil insanity. Pleasant disorder seasoned with shock value.
3) #survivalformula: Just keep throwing stones at random at whoever passes bye. Your bound to get noticed by someone
4) #survivalformula: Psquare. Creating spectacles with every performance. Fans must always have their monies worth.
5) #survivalformula: Don Jazzy. Stay in the news at all cost yet act like you’ll rather be left alone. Most of all, keep their heads ringing
6) #survivalformula: Dbanj.. Not trying to be no Bob Marley with conscious music. Loud and extravagant and trying 2 b a sex symbol
7) #survivalformula: Ruggedman: Confrontational approach. Controversy sells. Battle mode on steady standby with a craving for business
8) #survivalformula: Tuface. Wake up in the morning & brush his teeth. Say a thank u prayer and get something to eat. A little exercise Then into d studio to cook up a beat.. This one is just leaving his jo.