Kachikwu’s Abuja residence catches fire

The private residence of the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu, caught fire on Sunday evening, TheCable reports.

The report:

  • The fire started in his bedroom as a result of a suspected electrical fault to the air conditioners, sources in the know said.
  • Kachikwu was not at home when it happened, but thankfully the fire service reacted quickly and put out the fire before things could go out of hand,” a source said.
  • The house is located in Asokoro, Abuja.

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published.

cool good eh love2 cute confused notgood numb disgusting fail