These are the top five stories that drove the conversation today
- Hillary Clinton blamed for kidnap of Chibok girls
Governor of New Jersey Chris Christie, on Tuesday, said that the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton, is to blame for the 2014 kidnapping.
2. Nigeria loses N127bn to cybercrime annually – FG
The Minister of Communications, Adebayo Shittu has revealed that Nigeria loses N127bn to cyber-crime annually.
3. More people protest against Dino Melaye
Some women today protested against Senator Dino Melaye over alleged assault of Senator Remi Tinubu.
4. U.S ambassador shuns House Rep
The investigation by the House of Representatives Joint Committee on Ethics and Privileges and Foreign Affairs into the alleged sexual misconduct by three lawmakers was stalled by the absence of US ambassador.
5. Senate begins screening of ambassadorial nominees
The Senate has said it would begin the screening and confirmation of 47 ambassadorial nominees sent by President Muhammadu Buhari last month.