by Sola Fasasi
Brookstone Consult presents the Leading Ladies Summit 2011. Themed “Dare to Dream”, The event is set to hold on Sunday 16th January, 2011 at The Knot Centre, Tobi Lawal Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Yaba. Lagos at 11am.
The event aims to build capacity and to motivate women aged 16-35. “The core objective of the summit is to equip young women with useful leadership qualities, professional skills and tools, through direct mentorship sessions from the aforementioned that point them positively towards the path of achieving their life-long goals and aspirations of becoming successful entrepreneurs and business women,” says Francesca Uriri of the Leading Ladies Summit.
There will be lots of refreshments, free gifts and goody bags. Come dressed in a dash of purple!
Registration fee: N2500
N1500 for students/corpers with valid I.D
The summit will feature interactive mentoring sessions from:
1. Funmi Omitowoju – CEO The Sygnet Company/Former CEO UBA Prestige.
2. Bukky George – CEO HealthPlus Pharmacy/CasaBella International Limited (Revlon)
3. Lisa Folawiyo – Managing/ Creative Director, Jewel By Lisa
4. Omotola Jalade Ekeinde – Internationally acclaimed actress/Visionary OYEP
5. Special Keynote address – Mr. Mitchell Elegbe – Managing Director Interswitch
Media Partners: Genevieve Magazine, TW Magazine, City People Magazine, Inspiration FM, Beat FM, BellaNaija, YNaija, STV, Sound city.
Sponsors: Stanbic IBTC, MTN, Nutricima, Coca-Cola, TEC, Dana Group, Nestlè, Oando Marketing and Silverbird Group.
Download free flash content & share with your friends, here – Leading Ladies Dare to Dream
For more information call: 08033220133 or send an email to [email protected]