It’s amazing to see how much Mayorkun has garnered a respectable amount of street credibility in such a short time since getting unveiled as a Davido Music Worldwide artiste.
While his debut single Eleko might have dominated charts, music enthusiasts are looking for more from the banker-turned-artiste, and he just might have an answer to that with his next single titled Yàwá which is expected to drop in a few days.
In a video released earlier today, Mayorkun revealed some details about the new song…
Here are 5 things to know about Yàwá;
- The title of the song Yàwá is a Yoruba word meaning separate us.
2. According to Mayorkun, the song is about “love and reunion.”
3. The inspiration behind the song was to create a song that can cut across all types of personalities.
4. The song was reportedly created in two days.
5. The instrumental was created by Logic and Fresh who produced DMW’s hit single Back to Back featuring Mayorkun, Dremo and Ichaba of APG.