by Stanley Azuakola
You can only choose your action, but not people’s reaction to it. Tonto Dikeh must really understand the full meaning of that saying now. Immediately the Nollywood actress announced that she was on the verge of releasing a new musical single (less than a week from now), twitter went gaga. All one can say is that Nigerians have ‘mouth.’
Here are our Top 10 tweets on Tonto Dikeh’s announcement.
1. @pesa67 I want them to play Tonto Dikeh’s single at my funeral, so everyone else will die with me
2. @shakboi: *Slashes wrists* RT @YNaija: #POKO: Tonto Dikeh set to unleash her music talent in 8 days
3. @escokpablow: #sigh Senator Mark,Help us :'( “@YNaija: #POKO: Tonto Dikeh set to unleash her music talent in 8 days
4. @a_onyinye: Pleasz someonez shouldz putz a leash on Tonto dikeh #POKOZ.
5. @OverGraduate1: Tonto Dikeh to release a song? ☹ Oh Lord, when are we going to be free from disasters in Nigeria?”””
6. @4eyedmonk: I figure on a 9ja Police torture table u will find a set of pliers hammer & Tonto Dikeh’s song
7. @soulpips: Only the deaf is safe. Phew!
8. @iammrtoby: Her attempt to blow wud fail…..muttallab!
9. @adedapo99: Tonto Dikeh wan sing? Ambulance are u ready In the midst of an onslaught, thank God for sympathisers. This one deserves a special mention.
But a girl can always count on her fans, thankfully:
10. @cjboy2004: Finally the long anticipated album is here…. KUDOS to Tonto Dikeh fondly called Gold by me.