by Ethan Wilson
So, you got the chance to meet singles on that singles dating website and you found someone special. Now what? After some months, you find that the charm of your relationship has started to fade and you find it difficult to remember when you last spent time together.
What should you do to rekindle the romance in your love life?
- Suggest to your sweetheart that you need to spend some time together and how you can do it to begin with.
- Take your man to a hotel or a spa in the vicinity for a couples massage.
- Arrange to meet singles through a singles dating website to recreate the scene of your first date to aid his memory and get his attention all over again.
- If you are working and do not have much time to meet your sweetheart, you can ask him to come over to a romantic restaurant for having lunch with you.
- Do not talk about anything that would distract him such as your life at work or at home. Instead talk about how spending some time with him makes you feel good.
- Write down a list of things that make you feel good when you are with him and tell him how much you appreciate his efforts to make you happy. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your partner.
- Tell him an honest secret about your dreams and thoughts on him
- Try to understand what makes your partner feel most loved and make his dreams come true
- For one day, avoid broaching any other subject and put him on the calendar for the entire day
- Take a shower together or enjoy reading a book together in the bath tub.
- Show him that you still care about him with intimate gestures such as a hug or a kiss
- Make him feel excited and build his anticipation for spending the day with you.
- Build his curiosity levels by sharing your fantasy with him or tell him that you find him extremely appealing.
There is nothing like giving him the gift of your time. Remember that your time is very expensive for you and your partner too. So be trustworthy and respectful with your partner. Spend an entire day with him and make him feel special. Who knows? He might even decide to take your relationship with him to the next level.
Op-ed pieces and contributions are the opinions of the writers only and do not represent the opinions of Y!/YNaija.