by Chinwe Okafor
Charly boy is having a serious nightmare.
Charly boy’s newest article details his ordeal with the misconstrued notion that he endorsed the Buhari campaign and the entire political trail saying he is ashamed of how low the nation has sunk.
These are a few things we picked from his rant;
1. He didnt endorse any political party.
2. He is pained and ashamed of the campaign trail so far and how politicians are playing dirty describing it as “obnoxious, petty, childish mudslinging”
3. He doesn’t believe Buhari [who he was accused of endorsing] can pull this off.
4. He says Goodluck though a jolly good fellow who really doesn’t want stress, has allowed himself to be surrounded by very funny characters who have no interest of the country at heart but their own bottomless pockets. “Is Luck running out on him or this is another government magic in making?”, he asked.
5. He would rather sit on the fence [in these times] out of frustration. It is called Sidon look.