The selfie craze is definitely a widespread disease that cannot be contained. From presidents to celebrities, everybody is doing it. But it’s not just about taking the camera and taking a quick photo, certain elements are involved.
• PHOTO ANGLE: Before taking a selfie, knowing your best facial angle matters a lot. It is usually best to experiment with your front camera before taking a photo.
• EXPRESSION: Your facial expression is crucial in order to get the best selfie. You could choose to smile, pout or do the tongue-out (a.k.a the Miley pose).Your expression could also be an emotion of what you are feeling at the moment.
• SCENERY: Paying attention to lighting plays a big part in how clear your image turns out to be. The sun could be your lighting or a couple of bright lights ,this could add up to making your photo have good resolution.
• BACKGROUND: Your background could add up to making your photo pretty dope. Your background could work with you or work against you. An ugly background can distract your viewer.
• USE YOUR BACK CAMERA MORE: The back camera has higher resolution and as such will create images with better quality. So for dope “eye-catching” selfies always use your back camera.