These are the top five stories that drove conversation today.
1. SENATE CONDEMNS OSINBAJO’S COMMENTS ON APPOINTMENTS, ASKS HIM TO OBEY THE CONSTITUTION
Members of the Nigerian Senate have called for the suspension of consideration and confirmation of appointments by President Muhammadu Buhari over a comment credited to Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.
2. REPS SUMMON FASHOLA OVER COMMENTS ON BUDGET
The House of Representatives on Tuesday summoned the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola over his comments on the ministry’s 2017 budget.
3. APC DOES NOT KNOW THE HEALTH STATUS OF BUHARI – SPOKESPERSON
Spokesperson of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Bolaji Abdullahi has said he is not privy to the health situation of President Muhammadu Buhari.
4. PATIENCE JONATHAN WITHDRAWS SUIT AGAINST EFCC, TO PAY N50,000
Patience Jonathan, wife of former President, Goodluck Jonathan has been ordered to pay N50,000 to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) by a Federal High Court sitting in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, on Monday.
5. I DON’T THINK DAMMY KRANE DOES FRAUD – M.I.
Chocolate City boss, M.I Abaga has said he strongly believes singer Dammy Krane is not guilty of credit card theft allegations against him.