These are the top five stories you should be monitoring today.
- House of Reps begin process to reverse CCB/CCT amendments
The House of Representatives on Tuesday moved to reverse the planned amendment of the Code of Conduct Bereau and Tribunal Act by the Senate.
2. DSS stops daily invitation of arrested judges
The Department of State Security (DSS) has asked the seven judges it arrested between October 7 and 8 for alleged corruption to stop reporting daily until further notice.
3. Senators pay solidarity visit to Obanikoro, others in EFCC custody
In a show of solidarity, some Senators on Tuesday visited the former minister of Aviation, Femi-Fani Kayode, Musiliu Obanikoro, ex-FCT minister, Bala Muhammed and former Presidential spokesperson, Reuben Abati.
4. EFCC quizzes Aondoakaa over $182m Halliburton scandal
A former Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Michael Aondoakaa (SAN) was on Tuesday quizzed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission over the Halliburton scandal.
5. Former Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke is an icon despite sex scandal – Miss Diva Awards
The controversy surrounding a series of leaked sex videos online said to involve former Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke has not stopped organiser of Miss Diva Awards from honouring her.