These are the top five stories you should monitor today.
- FG ORDERS REINSTATEMENT OF CRK, IRK AS SEPARATE SUBJECTS
The Federal Government has asked the Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC) to reinstate the Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK) and Islamic Religious Knowledge (IRK) as separate subjects.
2. I SPENT ALL THE SALARIES I RECEIVED | SACKED REPS MEMBER BEGS SUPREME COURT
Sacked member of the House of Representatives, Herman Hembehas said he has spent all the salaries he received as a member of the parliament.
3. THE IDEA OF RESPECT IS ALIEN TO KANU | OPC BLASTS IPOB LEADER
The Oodua People’s Congress has slammed leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu for his comments about former President, Olusegun Obasanjo and APC leader,Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
4. ANOTHER SUIT FILED TO DECLARE BUHARI UNFIT
The trustees of a civil society group, Kingdom Human Rights Foundation International have filed a suit asking for an order to compel the Federal Executive Council to declare ailing President Muhammadu Buhari as unfit to continue to hold office.
5. N3BN FRAUD: EFCC SEALS EX-NDDC DIRECTOR’S MANSION
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has sealed a mansion allegedly belonging to a former Executive Director, Finance and Administration, Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Henry Ogiri.