These are the top five news to monitor today
1. Nigeria lost N51 billion to vandalism in 2015
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation has revealed that Nigeria lost N51.28bn to pipeline vandalism in the year 2015.
2. #NIS2000 must undergo screening test
Despite the protest, the Federal Government has insisted that those earlier dismissed by the Nigeria Immigration Service will be rescreened next week.
3. Vacate your offices: pro-Biafra groups tell Igbo governors
The Biafran Independence Movement has asked governors in the South-east region to vacate their offices if they fail to keep their electoral promise.
4. Gov. Ayade’s brother arrested for fraud
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has allegedly arrested the brother of Governor Ben Ayade of Cross Rivers state for alleged fraud.
5. CBN readmits UBA into forex market
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has re-admitted the United Bank for Africa (UBA) into the foreign exchange market.