These are the top five stories that drove the conversation today
1. Remove Adeosun, Udoma – Senate tells Buhari
The Nigerian Senate has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to remove the Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, as well as the Minister of Budget and National Planning, Udoma Udoma.
2. I pray for Buhari – Reno Omokri
Former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has said that he prays for President Buhari daily, despite his distaste for the President.
3. President Buhari addresses the US/Africa business forum
President Muhammadu Buhari, who is on a working visit to the USA, addressed a US/Africa business forum.
4. Group protest at the national assembly
The National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) today staged a protest in front of the National Assembly over allegation of budget padding.
5. House of Rep session today was rowdy
The House of Representative session today ended in a rowdy manner over budget padding allegation against Speaker Yakubu Dogara and three others.