What does the woman married to the most powerful man in the world work out to? Well she’s got quite an eclectic mix, from Willow Smith to Beyoncé and some classic Stevie Wonder. I’m kind of sad she didn’t have any song she could ‘dougie’ to. She was so good!
From the Huffington Post:
Not only is she the driving force behind a childhood-obesity-fighting program called “Let’s Move”, she knows that exercise and staying healthy represent an investment in oneself – an investment that every woman has the power to make. Here, some of the move-inspiring music Michelle Obama listens to while walking her talk.
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours) — Stevie Wonder
- Move Your Body — Beyonce
- Tightrope — Janelle Monae ft. Big Boi
- Love Song — Sara Bareilles
- Unbreakable — Michael Jackson
- Whip My Hair — Willow
- I Was Here — Beyonce
- Treat ‘Em Right — Chubb Rock
- Thank You — Ledisi
- Get Right — Jennifer Lopez