Have you ever found yourself in one of these situations? Your bill due dates and tasks slip, since it’s hard to keep them straight. Your cash flow is tighter than ever because everything from fuel to rent is getting more expensive. You overpay for things because you’re not finding the best deals on the items you buy every day. You get bombarded by conflicting advice on financial matters. You’re just not sure where your money disappears to every week!
Many of us face similar circumstances at some point. If this sounds like you, then say hello to www.myspendingplan.com – the site that helps you plan better, save better and live smart. It was recommended by the Wall Street Journal (high praise, indeed) so it’s worthwhile taking a tour of MySpendingPlan.
The site helps you take control of your finances. The “My Big Picture” personal planning portal pulls all the tools and functions together in one easy to manage snapshot. And you can customize My Big Picture – choose your colors, move around boxes and add/remove columns.
With their secure and easy to use online tools, you can:
- Quickly create budgets with the Setup Wizard and track them in real time.
- Manage budgets and spending for your household, or for a group you are involved with, like a charity, club, church or sports team.
- Plan the budget and tasks for a special event or project, like a wedding, home remodeling or vacation.
- Track upcoming bills and tasks – and get email reminders before they come due.
- Set savings goals and follow your progress towards them.
- Find online and in-store coupons, discounts, deals and money-saving offers.
- Get well-researched tips and articles on a variety of financial and lifestyle topics that matter to you most.
The encryption program makes MySpendingPlan safe and secure to use.
It’s fast to set up and easy to use.
Finally, it helps you shop smarter and save more:
Best of all, it’s absolutely FREE to sign up and use.
The only disadvantage is that it’s mainly developed for Americans and so, a few of the tools for shopping smarter such as credit cards, coupons, sales and mortgage products are not applicable to our local environment.
Other than that, it’s a dream come true.