Nike Ogunlesi, Steve Babaeko, others teach business to young people: APPLY NOW
Are you a young or aspiring entrepreneur who wants to learn the fundamentals of how to run a business in Nigeria from some of Nigeria’s most successful business owners?
Then, you have to register for The Future Entrepreneurs Development Programme!
· Nike Ogunlesi (CEO, Ruff ‘n’ Tumble)
· Obi Asika (CEO, Storm 360)
· Kingsley James (DMD, Digiprints)
· Eniola Fayose (CEO, O’Naphtalli Printings)
· Steve Babaeko (Creative Director, 141 Worldwide)
· Tara Fela-Durotoye (Creative Director, House of Tara)
· Toyosi Akerele (CEO, Rise Networks)
· Uche Nnaji (CEO, Ouch!)
· Mosunmola Umoru (CEO, Honeysuckles PTL)
· Theophilus Adewale Onadeko (Operations officer, IFC, World Bank Group)
· Detoun Ogwo (ED, After Graduate Development Centre)
The Power of A Network
Choosing a Business Model
How To Sell Yourself
Classes hold every Saturday from October – December 2010.
TO QUALIFY, You have to be A) At least 18 years old and no older than 35 C) You have to be a Nigerian citizen C) You must have passed your WAEC or NECO exams with at least 6 credits
TO APPLY, send a mail to [email protected], stating
1. Your full name:
2. Your Age
3. What you do presently
4. What is your vision of yourself in the next 5 years
Entry closes on Wednesday, September 18!
Fee: 10, 000 only!
WE ONLY HAVE 30 SPACES! REGISTER NOW!
· The Future Entrepreneurs Development Programme is a Stream under The Future Enterprise Support Scheme (TF-ESS) – which works to provide trainings and capacity building for young Nigerians.