Organizers of The Outstanding Young Achievers (OYA) awards have released the portal for nominations into various categories of the awards events set to hold in November, 2016.
The OYA awards, an event which aims to recognize young people who are adding value and contributing to the growth of Nigeria will be rewarding entrepreneurs, innovators and achievers in 20 different categories which cuts across different sectors of the economy.
Upon the opening of the nomination portal on Sunday, May 1, members of the public can log on to http://tinyurl.com/oya-awards2016 to nominate individuals who have been outstanding and resilient in their creative, innovative and problem-solving contributions to Nigeria.
The nomination categories include:
1) Most Outstanding Artiste of the Year
2) Most Outstanding Comedian of the year
3) Most Outstanding Journalist of the Year
4) Most Outstanding Blogger of the Year
5) Most Outstanding Model of the Year
6) Most Outstanding Entrepreneur of the Year
7) Most Outstanding Fashion Designer of the Year
8) Most Outstanding Makeup Artist of the Year
9) Most Outstanding Social Media Personality of the Year
10) Most Outstanding OAP of the Year
11) Most Outstanding Magazine of the Year
12) Most Outstanding Photographer of the Year
13) Most Outstanding Fine Artist of the Year
14) Most Outstanding Music Producer of the Year
15) Most Outstanding Actor of the Year
16) Most Outstanding Brand of the Year
17) Most Outstanding Tech Start- Up of the Year
18) Most Outstanding Creative Writer of the Year
19) Most Outstanding Non-profit Organisation of the Year
20) OYA PERSON OF THE YEAR ( this category will be decided by the editorial team of OYA MAGAZINE)
Nominations are open to under 30 individuals in arts ( fine arts, creative writing, photography), entertainment (music, acting, comedy), fashion ( design, modelling, make-up), media (social media, journalism, OAP, magazine, blogging), leaderships, entrepreneurship, and technology.
Nominations will be coming to an end in August 2016 after which successful candidates go through a voting process in the build up to the main event in November.
The Creative Director of OYA MAGAZINE, (organizers of OYA AWARDS) Emmanuel Olabode thereby encourages members of the public to seize the opportunity to come together to give due recognition to the young and inspiring people who impact the nation positively with their creativity and problem-solving innovations.
Nominate now via http://tinyurl.com/oya-awards2016
For sponsorship, media partnership and enquiries; call 07032480736
Follow @oyamagng on Instagram and Twitter