After a protracted summer of speculations, Paul Pogba or Pogboom as he is fondly referred to in Italy is back in the black and red colours of Manchester United after swapping it for the white and black stripes of Juventus in 2012.
The world record signing’s first official interview back at the club has been released.
In the interview, he talked about his decision to return to Old Trafford, his aspirations for the club and more.
Here are 10 major quotes from the interview
- “It looks like I just went on a holiday and I just came back home. It’s such a great feeling.”
2. “I think’s it’s destiny. First my mum told me I will come back here.”
3. “I didn’t finish what I started here so I think I came to finish it.”
4. “I only think about the pitch, I want to do great. I want to be one of the best. I want to win titles, I want to achieve things That’s why I came here.”
5. “I know this club is created to win titles.”
6. “I am ready to go and just kill it.”
7. “It’s really crazy and I just explain it.”
8. “I was meant to come back here and I feel this.”
9. “I always this United thing in my Pogbacy heart and that’s why I came back. I am just happy.”
10. “I have come back as an adult with more experience and more games.”
Watch the full interview below: