Terrible: Parts of Benue commissioner’s residence burnt down

by Oge Okonkwo

File photo
File photo

Benue Commissioner for Lands and Survey, John Tondo said a rest room in his Makurdi residence was completely burnt down by fire.

Mr. Tondo a gubernatorial aspirant in  Benue State come 2015, said the fire had nothing to do with his political ambition but as a result an electrical fault.

Tondo said,“This has nothing to do with my political ambition. It was as a result of a problem from public power source which can happen to anybody.

The Nation reports:

“The incident occurred as a result of a spark from the transformer that gutted the bushes around it and mistakenly through the air gutted my restroom.

“I thank God that it has not affected the main building and nobody was hurt,” he said.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that men of the State Fire Service and some of the commissioner’s neighbours helped to put out the fire.

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published.

cool good eh love2 cute confused notgood numb disgusting fail