by UpNepa (Nigerian Entertainment Police Authority)
The strangest things have been known to take place in the world of Nigerian entertainment. Logic defying occurrences abound from one day to the next. We seek answers to a few of these unusual occurrences, as we ask of you to please explain to us how exactly you think these things work.
1) #howdotheydoit? Timaya has made three albums containing almost 40 songs and has featured in over 20 collabos, but has done ALL these with just one message.
2) #howdotheydoit? Sasha P has been in our face for almost 10 years with one hit single (Adara) and one album.
3) #howdotheydoit? Dede Mabiaku is on the verge of setting a world record with the “album that took the longest time in music history to make”.
4) #howdotheydoit? P-Square have made five successful hit albums and have not come short on a single music video.
5) #howdotheydoit? While Kaduna, Jos, Abuja, Enugu and Ajegunle are slowly dying off as sources of Nigerian music, Port Harcourt seems unstoppable.
6) #howdotheydoit? How is it that hit song or not, Tony 1 week has a permanent jersey with Star Mega Jam every year?
7) #howdotheydoit? How is it that between all of M.I’s family, friends, labelmates and ex-girlfriends, no one saw anything wrong with ” three blind mices”?
Find the public’s take on @upnepadotcom