by Sola Fasasi
In case you’ve been wondering where to get the latest issue of Y! Magazine that everyone is talking about, we have the lo’ down.
Y! Magazine’s exciting third issue – the New Decade Issue – has a beautiful Asa cover styled by Dimeji Alara, with an exclusive interview and revelations about her past, her music, her life, and what she is up to these days. The magazine also has exclusive interviews with Tuface, Ruggedman, an expose on the musical, Olurombi, a look at sleeping in airports, tough talk on why you shouldn’t quit your job yet, and reviews of EVERYTHING, everyone’s raving about it! And it’s just 500 naira…
Get a copy of the magazine at:
- The Hub at The Palms Mall, Lekki.
- Terra Kulture, Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Silverbird Lifestyle Stores, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Glendora, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi
- UNILAG Gate, Yaba
- Ouch Stores – Maryland, Silverbird Galleria, Surulere, Ikota
- MAI Atelier, Falomo Shopping Complex, Ikoyi
- MM II Airport, Ikeja
- MM International Airport, Ikeja
- Lagos Country Club gate, Ikeja
- Newsstands: Masha, Surulere; Ojuelegba, Maryland, Festac, Egbeda, Lagos Island, and with vendors and newsstands across Lagos!
The magazine is available in other cities: Benin, Ibadan, Abeokuta Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, and Ilorin, amongst others!
To get in these other states, send a mail to [email protected] and we will contact you immediately.