by Sobiya N. Moqhul
Apply aloe vera and rose water along with glycerin on your hair. Keep this on for an hour and then wash it off.
1. Make a mask with egg and lemon juice. Apply it on your scalp and leave it on for 30 minutes and then shampoo.
2. Soak fenugreek seeds overnight; make a paste in the morning and mix this with curd. Apply it on the scalp for 30 minutes and then shampoo.
3. Mix castor oil, olive oil and almond oil in equal proportions, apply this mixture to the roots and hair shaft and leave it on for two hours and then rinse.
4. Apply aloe vera and rose water along with glycerin on your hair. Keep this on for an hour and then wash it off.
5. Mix aloe vera gel, curd and two teaspoons of coconut oil. Apply this mixture on the hair. Leave it on for two hours and then rinse.
6. Make a paste of hibiscus flowers and mix it with half a cup of aloe vera gel and one teaspoon of olive oil. Apply this on the scalp and leave it on for 45 minutes and then shampoo.
7. Mix olive oil, jojoba oil and apply this on the scalp. Leave this on for two hours and then wash your hair.
8. Make black tea, cool it and use as a last rinse.
9. Laser hair combing treatment also adds shine to the hair.
10. LED light treatment also helps to add shine.
11. Good hair brushing helps in stimulating the roots and adds shine to your hair.
12. Some salons offer advanced spa treatments, which help to nourish hair and add shine.
13. Some hair serums are also available in the market and they add instant luster and shine to the hair.
Read more in Health Me Up
Op-ed pieces and contributions are the opinions of the writers only and do not represent the opinions of Y!/YNaija.