3. Do some small activity to feel good. Just clean your desk or wardrobe or arrange your clothes. You just need to get started to get motivated.
4. Don’t compare yourself with others. It can kill your motivation as there are always people ahead of you. So focus on you and on your results.
5. Cherish your successes instead of failures.
6. Get inspired by your heroes. Read about them, watch them, listen to them.
7. Try to create fun in every task. It will keep you motivated to finish them.
8. Accept challenges. Get out of your comfort zone to get a real boost of motivation.
9. Think out-of-the-box, think different. Your possibilities can be much larger, perhaps you are not giving thought to it and getting into the rut.
10. Don’t fear failure. Instead learn from it and redefine it as a natural part of a successful life.
nice one, good and fabulous
Leave a reply