by College Candy
You’ve honestly wondered if something was wrong with you, but have decided instead of changing yourself you’ll continue to wait patiently for your change at love
Sometimes your single status is a scarlet letter that has been sewn on your forehead, other times your delusions have you believing this dry spell is more sunny California than Sahara Desert. If you aren’t sure of just how single you are, this list will help you.
1. Your phone is dead for a whole day and when it finally comes back on you have zero messages or missed calls
2. One of your goals for the summer is to get some play in anyway possible
3. You’re never invited on group dates
4. Your friends are always trying to hook you up with someone
5. Your parents are getting worried they’ll never have grandchildren
6. PDA makes you very, very angry
7. You feel like a cock block when you’re around couples
8. Everyone starts giving you advice on how to be with someone
9. Everyone starts telling you your standards are too high or you’re too picky
10. You kind of enjoy when old drunk guys hit that on you because its the only play you get
11. When someone actually attractive hits on you, you aren’t sure if it’s a sick game or a dream
12. You’re on Netflix and Hulu more than anyone else you know
That time Muffy predicted a hit Netflix original series.
13. You avoid Facebook like the plague
14. People apologize to you when they bring up how happy they are in their relationships
15. You’re either dressed with face beat to the max…
Flawlessness is an achievable goal.
16. Or in sweats because you’ve given up
Don’t Do It…Just Cause Everyone Else Is
17. You pretend to enjoy being single
She was never good at being single.
18. Being asked why you’re single is the most frustrating question in the world
19. You joined a dating site “just for fun”
20. You’ve honestly wondered if something was wrong with you, but have decided instead of changing yourself you’ll continue to wait patiently for your change at love
Read more in College Candy
Op-ed pieces and contributions are the opinions of the writers only and do not represent the opinions of Y!/YNaija.