In a world where people stick to the comfort of the familiar, the older generation distinguishes itself through a remarkable blend of audacity and conciseness in navigating life. It requires a measure of boldness and courage to depart from the security of a well-known present into the uncharted territory of a promising yet unknown future… It’s a testament to their boldness and courage. Dr. Ken Onyeali-Ikpe, a trailblazer in this regard, shares his inspiring journey on #WithChude on making a transformative career shift—from an oil company to a marketing firm, all just after completing his National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Here are 5 things you should know about Dr Ken Onyeali-Ikpe.
- He is the past Group CEO of Insight Redefini Holdings, an advertising agency operating in Nigeria and West Africa. It is wholly owned by the Troyka Group. Now he is a board member of Troyka Holdings
- He got his Ph.D. in Development Economics before NYSC at 29 years old. He became the third youngest Ph.D holder in the firm when he joined.
- He was the first employee who went from being a manager to a Group CEO and now a Board Member
- He is married to Mrs Nneka Onyeali-Ikpe, the first female Managing Director of Fidelity Bank
- He has written 8 unpublished books.