by Sola Fasasi
The After-school Graduate Development Centre (AGDC) launches The High Potential Graduate Program (HiPO), a transformational program which seeks to promote the employability of Nigeria graduates. It is geared towards building global talent locally, and raising a new generation of leaders for Nigeria’s economy and industries. It is an opportunity for graduates to launch their careers on a fast track, and be empowered to excel and add value to the companies they work in.
The programme content is structured after management trainee curricula used globally. The programme has been structured to meet the employers’ needs, develop insights and strategies to find gainful employment in this competitive job market.
The course modules cut across:
• Business Writing
• Maximizing Your First 100 Days at Work
• Personal Brand management
• Communication and presentation skills
• Strategic Thinking in Problem Solving & Decision Making
• CV Writing & Interviews Technique
• Leadership, Delegation & team dynamics
• Project management
• Customer Relationship management
• Emotional Intelligence
• Enterprise & Creating your own employment
• Basci ICT course and much more.
Participants will experience learning through:
• Case studies and simulations
• Lectures, videos, group exercises and discussions
• Individual and group presentations
• Input and experiences of classmates
• Assessment centre and career profiling
• Community service project
• Class Project
DATE: 3rd – 23rd May 2011
COURSE FEE: N70,000 -Per Participant (Fee covers Lunch, Course Materials, Workbook & Certificate)
VENUE: AGDC Learning Centre, 5, Maitama Sule Street, Off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
TIME: 9am-4pm Daily
HOW TO REGISTER:
Registration closes on the 22nd April, 2011 and very limited seats available. Payment can be made to
AGDC Employability & Enterprise LTD/GTE
ZENITH BANK Account No: 6014313101
For registration and other enquiries, please call Bolanle on 07029777474 or Victor on 08052397308, 08134973075.
Internship opportunities are available.