These are the top five stories that drove conversation today.
1. WE FOUND 7 FAKE CREDIT CARDS IN DAMMY KRANE’S POCKET – POLICE
The Miami Dade police has said seven fake credit cards were found in the pockets of Dammy Krane when he was arrested at the airport.
2. ZUCKERBERG SNUBS WHITE HOUSE INVITE TO MEET WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP AND OTHER TECH CEOS
President Trump is asking the CEOs of the world’s largest tech companies for help in modernizing the American government system.
3. MY SON WAS A NICE YOUNG MAN BEFORE… | BILLIONAIRE KIDNAPPER EVANS’ FATHER SPEAKS
Stephen Onwuamadike, father of billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudi Onwuamadike popularly known as Evans has narrated how his son derailed.
4. ‘PRES. BUHARI SUFFERS SPEECH IMPAIRMENT IN THE UK’
Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari has reportedly developed speech difficulties, sources say.
5. BILLIONAIRE KIDNAPPER: HOW I JOINED EVANS’ GANG – SUSPECT REVEALS
A member of the notorious billionaire kidnapper’s gang, Chukwudubem Onuamadike, known as Evans, Chukwuemeka Ikenna Bosah, has confessed how he became a member.
Omoleye Omoruyi… an apprentice web/game developer, novelist, sensitive to happenings in the world. Meet him @Lord_rickie on Twitter/Instagram