These are the top five stories you should monitor today.
- EFCC declares Goodie Ibru wanted for fraud
In a statement by EFCC head of media and publicity, Wilson Uwujaren, the anti-graft agency said Ibru was wanted for allegedly diverting billions of naira and assets of Ikeja Hotels to his personal use.
2. Buhari disheartened over bomb blast in Maiduguri
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday said he was disheartened by the news of a bomb blast in a motor park in Maiduguri, capital of Borno State.
3. We are taking necessary steps to ensure release of detained student in Turkey – FG
The Ministry of Foreign affairs on Wednesday said it was taking necessary steps to ensure the release of the detained Nigerian students in Turkey.
4. Judges arrest: Buhari is an unrepentant dictator – Fasehun
Founder of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC), Dr. Frederick Fasehun on Wednesday said President Muhammadu Buhari is “an unrepetant dictator”.
5. 4 women accuse Trump of sexual assault
It just gets worse for Donald Trump. Yesterday, two women were published by the New York Times accusing the Republican presidential candidate of groping them, just three days after he denied any such thing happened in the second presidential debate.