These are the top five stories you should be monitoring today.
1. NBC dismisses allegations against using Sprite and Fanta with Vitamin C
The Nigerian Bottling Company has said that reports that its brands, Fanta and Sprite are harmful to Nigerians are unfounded.
2. Atiku, Ganduje, plotting to form a new party – Kwankwaso
A former governor of Kano,Rabiu Kwankwaso, has alleged that former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar and incumbent Kano governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, are plotting to float a new party ahead of the 2019 elections.
3. Senators under investigation shouldn’t have participated in Magu’s screening – Falana
Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, says many of the senators under investigation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) ought not to have participated in the screening of the agency’s acting chairman, Ibrahim Magu.
4. Makarfi-led PDP holds merger talks with 14 political parties
The Senator Ahmed Makarfi faction of the Peoples Democratic faction has held merger talks with fourteen other political parties.
5. ‘Many killed as Boko Haram attack Borno town’
The terrorist sect, Boko Haram Wednesday night attacked Magumeri, a town in Magumeri local government area of Borno state.
Follow @ynaija on Twitter