These are the top five stories you should be monitoring today.
1. DRUG TRAFFICKING: TWO SOUTH AFRICAN COMMUNITIES GIVE NIGERIANS QUIT NOTICE
Two communities in South Africa have on Wednesday asked Nigerians to vacate their territories, the Nigerian Union claims.
2. “THERE ARE ONLY 2 MAJOR TRIBES IN NIGERIA: THE ELITES AND THE MASSES” – EMIR SANUSI
The Emir of Kano, Emir Muhammadu Sanusi II, has on Wednesday condemned groups that have resorted to ‘hate speech’ along ethnic lines.
3. THIS GOVERNMENT WON’T TAKE HATE SPEECHES LIGHTLY – OSINBAJO
Yemi Osinbajo, on Wednesday, warned those who have been engaging in ‘hate speeches’ to desist, as war begins with words.
4. “GOV BELLO IS A COMPOUND FOOL ON CHEAP DRUGS” – DINO MELAYE
Senator Dino Melaye (Kogi West) has called Governor Yahaya Bello a compound fool on cheap drugs.
5. NIGERIA NOT WORTH DYING FOR – POLICEMEN SAY
While we remember the bravery of two officers at a Zenith Bank robbery in Owerri, Imo State, some officers of the Nigeria Police Force have decried the alleged abandonment of their family members by the police authorities, and other stakeholders.
Omoleye Omoruyi… an apprentice web/game developer, novelist, sensitive to happenings in the world. Meet him @Lord_rickie on Twitter/Instagram
Leave a reply