These are the top five stories you should be monitoring today.
1. KOGI WEST CONSTITUENTS FILE SUIT TO STOP DINO MELAYE’S RECALL PROCESS
The Concerned Kogi Registered Voters (CKRV) have filed a law suit at a Federal High Court in Abuja seeking to stop the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) from commencing verification of signatures collected in order to recall Senator Dino Melaye (Kogi West).
2. “APGA WILL BE HERE FOR ANOTHER 100 YEARS”- OYE
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Victor Oye, has stated that the party will remain the ruling party in Anambra State for the next 100 years.
3. WE WON’T BOMB OIL FACILITIES AGAIN, BUT WE WON’T SURRENDER – MILITANTS
A militant group, New Delta Avengers, has rescinded on it’s decision to launch attacks on oil facilities in Delta State from the midnight of June 30, 2017.
4. WE CAN DETAIN EVANS FOR THREE MONTHS – POLICE REACT TO LAWSUIT BY THE BILLIONAIRE KIDNAPPER
The police have said that they have power to keep the arrested kidnap baron, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, known as Evans, in their custody.
5. “YES, THE HALLELUJAH CHALLENGE WAS A MARKETING STRATEGY” – NATHANIEL BASSEY
Following the release of the track, “Olowogbogboro”, gospel singer, Nathaniel Bassey, in his vote of thanks, affirms that the #HallelujahChallenge was a means to an end.
Omoleye Omoruyi… an apprentice web/game developer, novelist, sensitive to happenings in the world. Meet him @Lord_rickie on Twitter/Instagram
Leave a reply