These are the top 5 stories you should monitor today.
- HOW ALUKO, OMOKORE DONATED N800M VEHICLES TO PDP – FG
Businessmen, Kola Aluko and Jide Omokore, have urged the Federal High Court in Lagos to stay further proceedings.
They said this in a suit filed against them by the Federal Government to recover an alleged debt of $1.8bn.
2. DECLARE STATE OF EMERGENCY ON EDUCATION | MALALA TELLS OSINBAJO
Child rights activist and Nobel Prize winner, Malala Yousafzai has urged acting President Yemi Osinbajo to declare a state of emergency in the education sector.
3. NIGERIANS STILL BELIEVE IN PDP – JONATHAN
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has said that Nigerians still want the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to lead the country.
4. HEALTH MINISTER SUSPENDS 8 NHIS OFFICIALS
The Ministry of Health on Monday suspended eight officials of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
5. WAEC WITHHOLDS RESULTS OF 214,952 CANDIDATES FOR CHEATING
The Head of National Office of the West African Examination Council (WAEC), Olu Adenipekun, has announced that 214,952 candidates cheated in the May-June West African Senior School Certificate Examination and their results have been withheld.