These are the top five stories you should monitor today.
- Arrest Fayose for felony over comment on Buhari’s health | APC chieftain tells DSS
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress in Ekiti, Bamidele Faparusi had called on the Department of State Services (DSS) to investigate governor of the state, Ayodele Fayose over his claim that President Muhammadu Buhari was on life support.
2. Reps reject NHIS budget over suspension of Executive Secretary
The House of Representatives on Wednesday rejected the 2017 budgetary proposals of the National Health Insurance Scheme over the suspension of the Executive Secretary of the agency, Prof. Yusuf Usman.
3. Buhari’s level of recovery is a miracle – Umahi
onyi State governor, Dave Umahi has said the rate a which President Muhammadu Buhari recovered was a miracle.
4. Fani-Kayode has no self-discipline, respect for others – Okorocha
Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha has described former minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode as a man without self-discipline and respect.
5. EFCC, FIRS absent as Reps investigate Patience Jonathan’s harassment petition
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and the Federal Inland Revenue Service on Wednesday failed to appear before a committee of the House of Representatives.