The Accelerate conference, a mid-year conference organised by The Elevation Church, kicked off yesterday and it was explosive to say the least. The session that held was taken by Mensa Otabil and was titled “Where are you?”.
Mensa Otabil is a Ghanaian theologian, philanthropist, motivational speaker, entrepreneur and founder of International Central Gospel Church headquartered in Accra, Ghana and here are our 7 takeaways from his sermon at the Accelerate Conference.
1. Don’t rush yourself out of your season. Be Patient. Wait for your season. Endure your season
2. When your struggles seem most intensified, your season is about to change.
3. You must recognise your season in life, to know whether you are in your seed season or your harvest season.
4. When it is not your season of harvest, harvest is a temptation.
5. The struggles of your life are mostly related to a lack of the understanding of the seasons of your life.
6. A child is always learning. An adult is focused on living life. Elders are focused on legacy.
7. Where are you in life? Are you a child, an adult or an elder?
The Accelerate conference continues today until Sunday, 2nd July.
Follow @ynaija on Twitter