Can you feel how excited we are about The Experience?
Don’t lie. You can. It’s the biggest thing happening today, this week, and if you ask us, this entire year.
So in case you have been looking for a truly definitive list of all publicly announced performers tonight at the concert starting at 7pm, well, as always, we’ve got you fully covered. And we’re sharing our thought on what we expect to boot.
– Travis Greene. Fresh off the Night of Worship, this one here is connected directly to the heavens.
– CeCe Winans. Do you really need us to say anything?
– Donnie McClurkin. Seriously, you need us to say something?
– Tope Alabi. It’s been a long time since she was in mainstream consciousness. But she knows how to whip up a crowd in worship. A new generation needs to meet her.
– Tim Godfrey. BOOM. Finally. At last. Tim Godfrey. On The Experience stage. They finally figured that one out!
– Segun Obe. This was a surprise. Anyone who has stood understood under his ministration knows he gets it. But we haven’t heard much from him previously, this quarter thought, it’s a come-back. And there is no greater podium.
– Samsong. SAMSONG! Where have you been, our brother?! You gave us the first mainstream gift of Chioma Jesus in Odowgu. And we thank you. We are SO excited to be seeing you again.
– Gabriel Eziashi. We are doing a post in this how. He was at The African Praise Experience at The Rock Cathedral last quarter and he brought the roof down.
– Onos Ariyo. Bless you, sister. Bless you.
– Frank Edwards. Performer of life. We like to yah Edwards that, after Sonnie Badu, he is the second blinged one. But it’s all completely worth it.
– Eno Michael. Don’t much know her. But we are excited to discover her.
– Smokie Norfolk. We don’t really know much of him hear. And we hear that food that, we should be sorely ashamed.
– Midnight Crew. They never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever disappoint.
– Lagos Metro Gospel Choir. This and the Lagos Community Gospel Choir are easy our national favs.
– Glowreeyah Braimah
– Micah Stampley. We’ll take him as consolation prize since we’re not getting Nathaniel Bassey. Next Best Thing.
– Don Moen. Heaven is coming down tonight people.
And …(drum roll)
– Chioma Jesus. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. We feel like Igbo-breakdancing!
One hour to go!