Hot soup bath! Unilag student got vicious

Daniel Ayo

UNILAG is never far from drama. Just this week, a UNILAG Diploma student allegedly poured hot soup on her roommate because the poor girl used her pot to cook. It is believed that the victim actually asked for the pot. The story also has it that the offender was arrested by the school security but later released and she has absconded.

A YNaija reporter was at the school today to get more information about the incident. At the security post, the officer on duty denied knowledge about the incident and as such, said he couldn’t comment on it. A few other students said they didn’t know about the bizarre story, as they are freshers trying to finish up their registration processes (UNILAG’s regular students are on break right now).

However, when we spoke to Andrew Ekphiwre, a final year student of Mass Communication, he said the incident actually happened. Although he was too busy to talk to us, he directed us to some of his tweets about the incident. Andrew tweets with the handle, @DrewBaba and some of his tweets on this hot soup story included: “She Got Bathed With The Soup for using her room-mates pot to cook without permission. She has been said to have been involved in several altercations with that particular room-mate”.

Although there were unconfirmed stories about her snatching her roommate’s boyfriend, this seems to be the most authentic version for now.

YNaija will keep track on updates on yet another sad tale from our universities.

 

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published.

Comments (3)

  1. Hmm! Our ladies should be extremely careful about how they handle boyfriend, girlfriend issues nowadays. No matter what, violence shouldn't be the solution. This is indeed an eye saw, not too good to be seen in our universities.

  2. First thing is for the university to withhold the attacker's degree, then publish her address and other details so she can be hunted down like the animal she is

cool good eh love2 cute confused notgood numb disgusting fail