These are the top five stories that drove conversation today.
1. House Of Reps Passes #NotTooYoungToRun Bill
Just like the Nigerian Senate, the House of Representatives has passed the Bill that reduces the age for election as President.
2. You Were Born A Slave And Will Die A Slave | Fani-Kayode Blasts Okorocha
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has responded to Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha, as they continue to engage in a war of word.
3. House Of Reps Approves 35 Percent Affirmative Action For Women
The House of Representatives has approved 35 percent affirmative action for women.
4. Arrest Fayose For Felony Over Comment On Buhari’s Health | APC Chieftain Tells DSS
The chieftain of the All Progressives Congress in Ekiti, Bamidele Faparusi had called on the Department of State Services (DSS) to investigate governor of the state, Ayodele Fayoseover his claim that President Muhammadu Buhari was on life support.
5. 1999 Constitution Review: Female Reps Disrupt Proceedings
Female lawmakers in the House of Representatives disrupted voting on amendments to the 1999 Constitution.
Omoleye Omoruyi… an apprentice web/game developer, novelist, sensitive to happenings in the world. Meet him @Lord_rickie on Twitter/Instagram