Here are the top five stories that drove the conversation today.
1. AMCON takes over Silverbird
The Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) has taken over Silverbird Group which is owed by Senator Ben Bruce.
2. Aisha Buhari gives Fayose an ultimatum
Wife of President Muhammadu Buhari has told the Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose, to retract the false accusation he made against her or face a legal suit.
3. APC, LP, Senators pass vote of confidence on Buhari
Senators of the All Progressive Congress and Labour Party has passed a vote of confidence on President Muhammadu Buhari and denounced the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
4. Senate goes on two weeks’ break
The Nigerian Senate has announced that it will proceed on a two-week break.
5. Fayose attacks Femi Falana
Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose, has described top Human Rights lawyer, Femi Falana, as a hypocrite.