These are the top five stories that drove the conversation today
1. Nnamdi Kanu will never renounce Biafra -IPOB
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has denied the allegations made by the Movement for the Emancipation of Biafra (MEND) that Nnamdi Kanu plans to denounce Biafra.
2. AGF to investigate death of civil servant
The Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN), has called for investigations into the death of a former Chief Protocol Officer to the Minister of State for Defence, Desmond Nunugwo.
3. CBN bullion van attacked, two policemen killed
Dare-devil armed robbers today attacked a convoy of bullion vans belonging to the Central Bank of Nigeria along Jos – Abuja road.
4. Former FIFA President died
Former FIFA president, Joao Havelange, has died at the age of 100.
5. Wike is wasting taxpayers money on PDP -APC
The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers has accused Governor Nyesom Wike of wasting taxpayers’ money on the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) convention.