These are the top five news that drove the conversation today
1. FG, States, LGAs share N493.8 billion in Federal Allocation
The monthly revenue shared by the Federal, state and Local Governments dropped to N493.8 billion in July
2. President Buhari departs Nigeria
President Muhammadu Buhari has departed Nigeria for Kenya to attend the African Development Conference
3. Governor Bello stoned by citizens
Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello on Friday was allegedly stoned by some residents of the state in Lokoja, the Kogi state capital.
4. Governor Okorocha denies death rumours
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has denied reports that he was ill and had to travel abroad for medical attention.
5. North Korea leader to punish athletes
North Korea Supreme leader, Kim Jong-Un, may punish Olympics Team members after failing to meet the number of medals required of them.