These are the top five stories that drove conversation today.
- I’M READY TO SUBMIT MYSELF IF I’M DECLARED WANTED – AREWA YOUTH LEADER, YERIMA
Leader of the Arewa Youths Consultative Forum, Shettima Yerima, who was chief speaker of the youth who issued a notice to the Igbo to quit the 19 northern states, on Tuesday, said he would submit himself for questioning if declared wanted.
2. TREASURY LOOTERS TO BE GRANTED “FULL AND COMPLETE AMNESTY”
The House of Representatives is reportedly considering a law that would grant looters of Nigerian treasury “full and complete amnesty”.
3. WHAT LED TO THE QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO’S – ALIKO DANGOTE
The Chairman of Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote has reacted to the three months ultimatum given to Igbos by a coalition of northern youths.
Dangote stated said joblessness was the reason for the ultimatum.
4. FIVE SUICIDE BOMBERS DEAD IN FAILED ATTACK IN MAIDUGURI
Five suicide bombers on Tuesday failed in an attempted attack on Mammanti Village in Maiduguri.
5. ONLY 3 MEMBERS OF BUHARI’S CABAL ARE ALLOWED ACCESS TO HIM – FAYOSE
Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose has claimed President Muhammadu Buhari has been on life support in a West-End London Hospital.