These are the top five stories that drove conversation today.
1. We will reconsider our quit notice to Igbos in the North – Arewa Youth
The Coalition of Arewa youth which issued a quit notice to Igbos residing in the north has said they will reconsider their quit notice to Igbos.
2. UI, UNILAG, OAU lead the University rankings (Full List)
The 2017 national universities ranking has been released by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
3. The more Nigeria continues to exist, the more these criminals continue to get fatter – Nnamdi Kanu
Leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has said the government was trying to turn his supporters against him.
4. Nnamdi Kanu attacks Bola Tinubu over ‘One Nigeria’
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has come after the National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) over comments on the struggle for ‘One Nigeria’.
5. People call me a magician because I continually pay salaries – Governor Ayade
Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State has said that he has been able to pay workers salaries notwithstanding the low federal allocation the state gets.
Omoleye Omoruyi… an apprentice web/game developer, novelist, sensitive to happenings in the world. Meet him @Lord_rickie on Twitter/Instagram